Making the most of your time at GSMA MWC Shanghai 2023
June 26, 2023
It’s the week of MWC Shanghai 2023 and we cannot wait to welcome the mobile and digital industry to the halls of Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) 28-30 June 2023. We are looking forward to three days of learning, debates, discussion and networking. We are delighted to celebrate 10 years of MWC Shanghai this year and experience the latest in next-generation technologies.
Unmissable keynote sessions
Don’t miss the biggest names in connectivity on stage for our three keynotes, taking place in the Shanghai Ballroom 2 – 3 on Level 3 of the Kerry Hotel Pudong:
- Opening Ceremony & Keynote 1: The Next Stage of Digital Transformation (9:00-10:45am on Wednesday 28th June)
- Keynote 2: Digital First Networks (12:00-1:00pm on Wednesday 28th June)
- Keynote 3: Technology Driving Change (10:00-11:00am on Thursday 29th June)
In addition, we look forward to welcoming over 200 speakers on stage throughout the event for three days of conference tracks, partner programmes, GSMA sessions and more. A full agenda of speaking sessions can be found here. Here is some key information to help you make the most of your time at MWC Shanghai.
Getting into and around the show
MWC Shanghai opens its doors from 9:00-17:00, 28-29 June; 9:00-16:00 30h June. Getting to the SNIEC couldn’t be easier, and suggested public transport routes can be found here.
Once you’ve arrived at the venue, follow these three steps for a seamless entry into MWC Shanghai:
- Get your Digital Access Pass ready on your Registration Account or your GSMA WeChat Account if you have one.
- Present your passport or travel permit (whichever you used to register for your pass) at the counter and have your photo taken.
- Use the digital badge (if from Mainland China) or printed badge provided to enter through the ID gate and discover everything MWC Shanghai has to offer.
Upon entry, a complimentary shuttle service will run every 5 minutes between Halls N1, N3 and N5 during the entirety of the event.
Accredited press attendees will also have access to a Media Centre located in Hall N2, which will provide a quiet space with Wi-Fi to work.
Come and join us at these networking events which provide all pass holders the opportunity to celebrate the success of MWC Shanghai with speakers, exhibitors, corporate executives and entrepreneurs:
- The MWC Shanghai Welcome Reception, taking place on Wednesday 28th June from 5:30-6:30pm at the Grand Shanghai Ballroom Pre-function Area on Level 3 of the Kerry Hotel Pudong.
- The MWC Shanghai Networking Reception, taking place on Thursday 29th June from 3:30-5:00pm at the Super Hall Lounge in Hall N3 of the SNIEC.
The GSMA will be running its Environmental Programme. We are proud to share that since 2015, MWC Shanghai has been certified carbon neutral. Delegates are encouraged to be as digital as possible throughout the event – both with their pass and how they access event info. We encourage attendees to bring their own water bottles and request cardboard cups instead of plastic ones.
MWC Shanghai is an unmissable platform to discover the latest thinking about the future of connectivity. If you haven’t already, you can register for your MWC Shanghai pass here.