Here’s how, with figures from the past. There’ll be similar big opportunities, with the same mixture of Asian and global leaders, as whoever can’t make it physically, can be with us virtually.
Why Get Involved?
The GSMA works with leading industry brands to support their marketing efforts in Asia. Interested in building your brand, showcasing innovation and creating a space to meet with customers and prospective partners from across Asia over three days?
Looking for a platform to show thought leadership, and disrupt the industry?
Or maybe it’s all about doing business; creating new, lasting partnerships with buyers in the market place.
Get in touch with our Sales Team now to discuss how MWC Shanghai can help your business.
Expand your reach beyond the event
Our new online portal, My MWCS Online, has digital promotion products that’ll expand your reach beyond our face-to-face event, or boost your online presence if you’re exhibiting or sponsoring virtually. These digital products can enhance your profile, helping you gain a global audience that includes key industry players.
- Showcase your business on the MWC Shanghai website and My MWCS Online to a targeted global audience.
- Become a featured exhibitor and get seen by global decision makers.
- Develop your business strategy with a detailed analysis of how many people have interacted with your product and brand on the portal.
Grow your business
Exhibiting is one of the best ways to generate new leads, and make deals happen that’ll transform your business.
- Get noticed by the global influencers of our industry
- Exhibitors had at least 15 new business opportunities across the 3 days
- Make invaluable connections with the most influential names in connectivity – historically over 40% of attendees are key decision makers
- Meet face-to-face with industry leaders, investors and start ups
Keep ahead of the competition
If you’ve got an innovative product or service to launch, exhibiting at MWC Shanghai 2023 is the way to do it. If you don’t, your competition will, so be sure to reserve the best space for your brand now, before they do.
- Be where your competition is – they’re bound to be among the hundreds of exhibitors
- Increase your revenue potential by exhibiting next to Asia’s most iconic brands, in a state-of-the-art facility – reserve the best spot before they go
- Make sure you’re seen by international media and industry analysts
- Expand your reach by promoting your brand to an audience of switched-on industry attendees
- Meet prospects beyond mobile – around 20% of attendees are from vertical industries, including Financial, Healthcare, Travel & Tourism, Automotive & Transport and Retail
Expand your presence in the Asia Pacific and China Market
With such a large population of potential customers, our region is the place for new business opportunities. While Shanghai is our hub of innovation and the centre of our tech industry, making it the ideal platform on which to establish them.
- Asia Pacific and China have more mobile customers than any other – that’s 2.8 billion
- MWC Shanghai provides an excellent opportunity for global companies to market products in Asia
Showcase your brand how you want
You have the opportunity to promote your brand in the best way for you, to a captive audience of key decision makers.
- You can reserve a space and customise it. Creating the experience you want with demo areas, meeting rooms, branding and the structure that suits you
- Or, you can go for a turnkey stand – there’s one for every business. From our economic Shell Scheme stand, to our Showcase Suite for combining your exhibition with private meetings, and in between, the professional Stand Plus and Premium Showcase Pod that acts as a hub and meeting point
Get your brand seen at MWC Shanghai 2023
When it comes to networking, this is a very professional event, providing a great platform for all manufacturers to meet with each other.
Product Promotion Manager, ZTE
Reserve Your Space
Let’s get started. Contact us to discover the best way to connect with our attendees at MWC Shanghai 2023.